Outsourcing your statement printing and mailing can save you a great deal of time and money while also ensuring that your customers get the fast, accurate service they need and deserve. But not all outsource provider are created equal. How do you know if you are getting the most out of your printing and mailing outsource provider, and how do you know if you should consider a switch? Let’s take a closer look.
Signs It Might Be Time To Switch Statement & Invoice Outsource Provider
Switching outsource provider might take a bit of effort, but it may be worth it in the long run due to the long-term benefits of working with a faster, more efficient, or more accurate company. Here are a few signs that it may be time to look into switching:
- Your outsource provider has missed deadlines. This is a sure sign that you need to look elsewhere for a printing and mailing company to help you. Deadlines should be respected and met when it comes to regularly scheduled tasks, and your outsourcer should be willing to work with you when you have time-sensitive projects or special timeline needs.
- It would be faster if you did it yourself. Does your outsource provider lag? Do your clients or customers complain about how long it takes them to receive invoices, letters or statements (or that there is not much time between when they receive their letter and when their payment is due)? Do you have cash flow issues? Do you wonder if you should return to doing the job yourself? Before you bring the job back in house, consider another outsource provider.
- Your customers have reported errors. If your customers are reporting mailing errors or not receiving letters, it may be time to look for a new provider. If you are catching mistakes, too, it’s a red flag. Doubly so if their customer service isn’t great when you report mistakes.
- You think you could save more money. If you’re saving money with your outsource provider, but you wonder if you could save more, it doesn’t hurt to request quotes and look at your other options. Especially if there are also other signs you should switch.
- You want a better relationship with your outsourcer. It should be a joy to work with your printing and mailing outsource provider. They should be friendly, concerned, and always striving to do better. They should also get to know you and your business so that they can meet your needs and serve you better. If that’s not the case, look elsewhere!
Request A Free Quote From Towne Mailer
Making a change and switching outsourcer provider couldn’t be easier. All it takes is one request: find out how much more you could save by requesting a free quote from Towne Mailer. And find out what it’s like to work with our team by trying us out for one job, no obligations and no strings attached. We are passionate about what we do, we put our clients first, and we have never missed our 24-hour deadline guarantee. To get started, please call us today at (877) 882-6245 or fill out our short quote request.