Recently, we’ve written several posts about the biggest and best reasons to choose print and mail outsourcing for your business. We’ve looked at how:
- Outsourcing can save you time.
- Outsourcing can improve your productivity.
- Outsourcing can improve your cash flow.
In today’s post, we will take a closer look at five more ways that choosing an outsourcer for your printing and mailing services can improve your business and increase your profits.
What is Outsourced Printing & Mailing?
Outsourcing has become more and more common among businesses of all sizes in the United States in recent decades. When it comes to non-core services like payroll, bookkeeping, and call center support, outsourcing is often the best and smartest choice, both for companies and their customers. However, some office tasks and business processing functions are sometimes overlooked when owners and managers are looking for outsourcing opportunities. One option that is often overlooked is print and mail services.
When you outsource print and mail services, you give the job of printing and mailing your statements, invoices, bills, letters and other customer documents to an outside provider who specializes in the tasks. You simply send the data that you need printed and mailed to the provider, who takes care of each step, from printing your document to stuffing the envelopes, metering or stamping the mail and bringing the mail to the post office.
Five More Benefits of Print and Mail Outsourcing
Outsourcing is a proven business strategy that can help you save time, money, and effort. It also comes with the five following benefits:
- Minimize capital investments. Efficiently printing and processing mail takes an investment in a number of machines and a sizeable amount of technology. These machines also require maintenance, updated software, and skilled workers.
- Avoid lease commitments. Even if you do not invest in owning your own printing and processing equipment, you will have to budget for leasing the equipment and possibly space. There are also a number of other hidden costs, such as the cost of transporting the mail to the post office.
- Reduce supply costs. Paper, envelopes, and postage are expensive. Print and mail outsourcers save money because they can afford to buy in bulk and because they make fewer production mistakes. They also save money because they know how to secure bulk mailing rates.
- Generate reports. Outsourcers like Towne Mailer will provide you with reports that detail exactly what was printed and sent. These reports can help you avoid errors, provide better customer service, keep clean records, and satisfy compliance auditors.
- Prevent data breaches. Towne Mailer has a secure server and a number of other security measures when it comes to your data. Since we specialize in printing and mailing, we are very familiar with the strategies for keeping data secure and preventing breaches.
Request A Free Quote From Towne Mailer
Are you interested in learning more about outsourcing your printing and mailing tasks, or would you like to request a free quote from our team? Contact us today by calling (877) 882-6245 or by completing our Contact Us form in the right column.