As the Baby Boomer generation continues to age, more and more seniors are in need of extra assistance at home, from someone to help them dress and bathe to someone to help them with their medications. An in-home caregiver can help many seniors (as well as those with disabilities) stay in the comfort of their home, simply by providing assistance a few times a week or a few hours each day.
At Towne Mailer, we are proud to help home care companies make certain that their company’s printing and mailing tasks are just as efficient, caring, and professional as everything else that they do. In the past as well as currently, we have provided home care printing and mailing solutions to businesses across the country, including:
- Home care companies and in-home care companies.
- Caregiving companies.
- Home health aides.
- Home healthcare companies.
- Life assistance services.
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Rehab facilities.
- Adult day cares.
- In-home physical therapists and occupational therapists.
We have helped home care companies and care giving companies across the nation connect with their clients through the mail. We assist these companies with printing and mailing various documents for them, including:
- Invoices, statements, and bills.
- Client letters and documents.
- Fliers and bulk mail.
- Overdue bills and collection letters.
- Company announcements and news.
How Town Mailer Helps Home Care Companies With Print & Mail Solutions
Home care companies and home healthcare companies have a vitally important job in our society to assist those who cannot fully take care of themselves. Their job comes with an incredible amount of responsibility and requires close attention to detail and huge amounts of compassion. There is no reason that home health care companies should spend their time, effort, or energy printing and mailing invoices, statements and letters! This is especially true since these companies can actually save money by outsourcing this task and taking it off their plate.
Allowing Towne Mailer to spearhead your document printing and mailing needs gives you the following advantages:
- You save time by never having to print, stuff, or mail your invoices, statements and letters.
- You improve morale by saving your staff from the task of mail processing.
- You increase efficiency by letting your office manager focus on other tasks.
- You save money by outsourcing this task to a team who is highly efficient at printing and mailing.
- You improve cash flow by increasing the likelihood that clients will pay their bills.
- You can save office space by freeing up room cluttered with mail supplies, printing supplies, and machinery.
- You can increase the accuracy of your mailings by taking advantage of our quality assurance system and detailed reports.
Request a Free Quote
Home much money can your home care business save by outsourcing your home care printing and mailing solutions? Find out by requesting a free quote from our team by calling (877) 882-6245.