Many of the businesses we work with are very familiar with how outsourcing their statement printing and mailing can save them a significant amount of time and money. However, fewer know about the other smaller but equally important benefits of outsourcing this task. Today we will be discussing one of those small but vital benefits: drastically reducing the occurrence of mailing delays.
How Mailing Delays Happen & How To Prevent Mailing Delays
There are hundreds of things that can go wrong during the printing, processing, and mailing of bills, invoices, letters and statements. But some issues are more common than others. Here are four big ones that can bring the process to a screeching halt:
- Broken machinery. Every business owner and office manager has dealt with the nightmare of a broken or malfunctioning printer. And when it can’t be fixed in-house, you may be stuck waiting far too long for a repair person to help you out and solve your problem.
- A lack of supplies. Statement, invoice, bill and letter printing and processing takes supplies, including paper, ink, envelopes, and more. An inventory issue can mean that your statements, invoices, letters and bills don’t go out on time.
- A personnel problem. Especially at small businesses, the absence of even a single employee (due to sickness, leave, or paid time off) can mean that your statement mailings are delayed. Likewise, employee mistakes can also result in delays of hours and days.
- Statement errors. A mistake on your customer’s statements, invoices, bills or letters early in the process can mean having to start everything over from scratch, greatly delaying your mailing date. Errors can also waste money, supplies, and labor.
The Towne Mailer 24-Hour Turnaround Guarantee
At Towne Mailer, we guarantee that your regular statement mailing job will be finished either by the end of the business day or within a 24-hour window, no matter what. Since we put this guarantee in place, we have never missed a deadline and we have never lost a client due to a mailing delay problem.
How do we avoid mailing delays so consistently?
It’s simple: because we specialize in printing, processing, and mailing, we have our system down to a science:
- We are intimately familiar with all of our machinery, we have many high speed printers, and we have fast, efficient repair strategies in place for bigger issues.
- We buy our supplies in bulk and keep them in our warehouse, right at our fingertips. Since we always have a large volume of supplies on hand, we are never caught without the materials we need to finish your job.
- We have more than 1 piece of equipment to do one or more specific tasks so that if a piece of equipment is temporarily down it does not stop us from printing and mailing our customer’s jobs.
- Our staff of over a dozen people are all trained to do one thing and one thing only: get your statements, invoices, bills and letters printed and mailed. Even when staff members are out of the office, the remaining employees are experienced and knowledgeable enough to get the job done right.
- Our quality assurance program catches any mistakes before your statements, invoices, bills or letters are printed and mailed. In addition, we provide our clients with detailed reports about their mailings so that they can confirm that everything happened quickly and accurately.
Request A Free Quote Today
Are you interested in avoiding printing and mailing delays and mitigating risk at your business? We invite you to consider outsourcing your print and mail processing with Towne Mailer. To request a free quote, call our team at (877) 882-6245 or fill out our quick contact form today.