Do You Want More From Your Printing & Mailing Outsourcer?
Outsourcing your business’ bill, invoice, and statement processing can be an extremely smart choice that can save you a significant amount of time and money. Specifically, outsourcing your bill, invoice and statement printing and mailing can:
- Increase the accuracy of your mailings.
- Improve your cash flow.
- Help improve your record keeping.
- Help you reclaim office and storage space.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Free up your employees for other tasks.
- Always hit your mailing deadlines.
But is your current mailing and printing outsourcer the right fit for you? If you are thinking of trying out a new provider, we want you to know what we offer, our philosophy, and how we run our business.
What Separates Towne Mailer From Other Print & Mail Outsourcers
During our 17-year history, we have always prided ourselves on the quality, efficiency, and reliability of our work, and because of the care we put into what we do, our business has done nothing but grown and prospered over time. Here’s what really sets us apart from the competition:
- Our 24-hour guarantee. For all regular jobs, we offer a 24-hour guarantee: your job will be printed, processed, and mailed within a day of receiving your file. If we receive it by 8 a.m. MST your file is printed and mailed that day! In almost two decades, we have never missed this deadline.
- Our job reports. As part of our quality control program, we provide our customers with several reports regarding each job, including a list of mailed items and a list of bad addresses. These job reports can make your business run better, help with cash flow, and improve customer communication.
- Our customer service. We take customer service extremely seriously. Your needs come first, and we will do everything in our power to get your needs met. We also pride ourselves in going above and beyond expectations.
- Our family-like environment. We have a small, dedicated staff, many of whom have been with us for many years (along with a few who have been with us since the beginning). We are here to help each other, listen to each other, and stand in for each other when staff members have family or personal obligations. Every staff member knows who are clients are.
- Our commitment to saving you money. We literally count every penny it takes to mail a letter, document, statement or invoice. We also look at each one of those pennies and analyze how we could further reduce costs without affecting quality or efficiency. It both helps our business thrive and our clients’ businesses thrive And save time, effort and money.