If you print, assemble and mail your monthly statements and invoices in-house, you are missing an opportunity to save money, save time, and better utilize your staff. Towne Mailer specializes in printing and mailing services for businesses. We charge you less than what it costs for you to do it yourself and we do it within 24 hours or less. Specifically, we help businesses of all sizes across the United States print, process, and mail the following types of documents and materials (this is not an all-inclusive list):
- Statements and invoices.
- Personalized letters.
- Mail merge letters.
- Collection letters.
- Tax notices and bills.
- Jury questionnaires and notices.
- Rental statements.
- Utility Bills.
- Loan coupons.
- QuickBooks ™ invoices and statements.
- HOA lists
- Newsletters, inserts, and fliers.
We work with a wide range of businesses and organizations, as far away as Alaska and Hawaii, including (but certainly not limited to):
- Homeowners and condominium associations.
- Hospitals, clinics, labs, medical centers, and medical offices.
- Property management companies.
- Rental agencies – property, equipment, and consumer goods.
- Utility providers – water, electric, telephone, etc.
- Internet service providers.
- Governmental agencies and municipalities – state, county, city, or any other municipal type or department.
- Courts – for documents like jury questionnaires and jury duty notices.
- Newspapers, radio stations, and other media outlets.
- Banks, credit unions and loan companies.
- Financial companies and investment companies.
- Technology companies and website developers.
- Hardware stores.
- Pool and landscaping maintenance companies.
- Dry cleaners.
What are the ten big benefits of sending your print mail production to Towne Mailer?
- We save you time, effort, and money.
- We take a tedious task off of your plate.
- We can improve your billing turnaround and cash flow.
- We have a guaranteed 24-hour turnaround time for almost all projects.
- We are experts at what we do.
- We can improve your statement and invoice design.
- We provide you with detailed reports.
- We utilize secure software.
- We check quality every step of the way.
- We are passionate about going above and beyond to help our clients.
Even if your type of business or organization isn’t on this list, or even if your print production are a bit different than the ones listed above, we still may be able to help!