Outsource Your Utility Statement Processing & Save Money
Keeping your customers informed and up-to-date is a top priority for any utility company, but the logistics of mailing documents and statements to hundreds or thousands of customers each month can be complex, time-consuming, and expensive. At Towne Mailer, our printing and mail processing center specializes in helping public and private utility companies communicate with their customers through the mail – all in the most efficient, inexpensive, fast and most accurate way possible.
Our customers include:
- Gas utilities
- Electric utilities
- Water utilities
- Sewer utilities
- County water districts
- Investor-owned utilities
- Municipal water districts
- Municipal utility districts
- Water agencies
- Water supply corporation
- Public utility districts
Watch Town Mailer’s Overview Video To Learn More
Never Worry About Mailing Out Your Utility Statements Again
We have a saying at Towne Mailer: Do what you do best, and outsource the rest. We know that what you do best is providing consistent, reliable utilities to your customers. What we do best is printing, processing, and mailing utility bills and statements.
Here’s how we work:
- You upload your customers’ utility data or any other documents onto our secure server.
- We print your documents and check the job closely for quality and accuracy.
- We fold, process, meter, and sort your mail.
- We mail your statements within 24 hours or less of receiving your job.
- You receive several detailed reports about your mail processing job.
- Your customers receive their statements and documents in the fastest time possible, no matter where in the United States they are located.
- We Process & Mail All of Your Utility Statements, Bills, Notices & Documents.
Over the last 15 years, we have perfected our system of processing and mailing utility statements, all so that you don’t have to worry about it one bit. Although much of our business comes from printing and mailing utility statements, we also assist utility companies with a number of other printing and mailing projects, including:
- Utility transactional receipts.
- Utility late notices.
- Utility cancellation notices.
- Utility shut-off notices.
- Company announcements, news and notifications.
- Utility newsletters.
- Utility promotional fliers.
- Utility bulk mailings.
- New customer welcome letters.
The Five Major Benefits of Outsourcing Your Utility Bill Processing Jobs
1. You save time. Since we specialize in utility bill mailing and processing, we can complete jobs in much less time than utility companies themselves. Each month, you only spend a few minutes of your day uploading your data to our server – then you are done!
2. You save money. All of our utility clients save a significant amount of money by outsourcing their statement billing process to Towne Mailer. To learn exactly how much you can save, please request a free, no-obligation quote from us today.
You get quality assurance. We have a quality control system in place that not only prevents errors, but also provides our clients with accurate, detailed mail processing reports. These reports are extremely useful when it comes to locating bad addresses or proving that a billings statement has been sent to a customer.
3. You simplify your business. We want our clients to focus on their mission of providing important utilities to their community, not on the logistics of printing and mailing documents. Taking this technical task off of your plate can help you focus your time and money on other, more important matters.
4. You free up your staff. Do not continue to use your specialized, highly trained staff for printing, mailing, and processing tasks. When you outsource to us, you not only gain our specialized statement processing team, you also get your own staff back.