Many businesses are cutting back on their usage of paper–and some are even converting to “paperless offices” that use technology like email and PDFs to communication rather than hard copies. But while these changes can be great for efficiency, the company budget, and the environment, there are still a number of documents that are vital to exchange with your clients and customers through traditional printing and mailing.
In this post, we will look at the ongoing importance of hard copy, “paper” mail, as well as when a traditional letter or statement is better than its electronic counterpart.
5 Major Benefits Of Sending Snail Mail Bills, Letters, and Statements
Of course digital correspondence has improved the way we live our lives. But that doesn’t mean that there is not still an important place for hard copy letters–and especially hard copy bills and statements. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Everyone gets snail mail. You might be surprised by the number of people who still aren’t online. It’s not just seniors, either, as more and more younger people are opting out of the web and focusing on life away from screens and phones and computers. Using traditional mail is still the best way to contact everyone.
- Letters have greater importance now. These days, our email boxes can feel flooded with junk mail every day, and missives from companies are sometimes automatically filtered out, if not thrown in the junk mail folder immediately. On the other hand, hard copy letters are fewer and further between now, and each one gets a little more attention than before.
- Paper mail can increase trust. Especially when it comes to bills and statements, paper mail often looks more official and trustworthy, whereas digital statements and bills might be confused with junk mail or a scam.
- Paper mail design is easier. With emails, you have to worry about file sizes, email length, subject titles, and words that could get your correspondence thrown in the spam folder. With traditional paper mail, you simply have to design a simple template or write a simple letter, and that’s it.
- Ensured delivery. Your mail outsource provider and post office ensure that your letter gets to the mailbox of the person written on the envelope. On the other hand, digital documents can easily bounce back for a number of reasons, from misspelled addresses to full inboxes or out-of-office situations to spam folders.
Request A Free Quote From The Towne Mailer Team Today
At Towne Mailer, we fully understand the ongoing importance of snail mail, both to your customers and clients and to your business. To learn more about how we can help you get hard copy letters, bills, and statements to your customers–all while saving time and money–please call us today at 877.882.6245 or click on the Contact Us button. We offer everyone a free, no-obligation job quote so that you can see the value of our services and understand exactly how you would benefit from partnering with us. We look forward to hearing from you today.
Request A Quote